Kinbridge Community Association
We are currently accepting resumes for the: Fund Development and Communications Coordinator
For more than 20 years, Kinbridge Community Association has been serving the needs of local residents and their families by providing programs and services aimed at strengthening their community of over 22,000 residents living in south Cambridge, Christopher Champlain and Southwood neighbourhoods. As a grass roots organization, Kinbridge focuses on actively engaging and empowering community through positive relationship building and the facilitation of programs and services that embrace equity, inclusion and diversity.
Working closely with the Executive Director, the Fund Development Communication Coordinator will be responsible for the development and implementation of our first ever fundraising strategy coupled with strong communication and marketing plans that will propel us forward in support of our mission and achieve annual fundraising targets.
Kinbridge, a Non-Profit Employer, is looking for a results oriented people-person, who has a high level of focus and commitment underpinned by excellent project and time management skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to an organization committed to “engaging community – building belonging”.
This role offers a competitive wage, benefit package, and a flexible 35 hour work week.
- Develop and implement Kinbridge’s annual fundraising strategy including: acquisition and recognition of new donors (corporate and foundation funding, individual donors, and local business).
- Assist with the implementation of other fundraising approaches – such as direct marketing, planned giving, online campaigns, gift cultivation, and endowment programs Implement tracking tools and provide monthly reports on all grant submissions and donation requests Develop and manage the agency’s donor database
- Coordinate the development of Kinbridge fundraising kickoff events.
- Build and maintain relationships with major donors of all types Communications Coordinate and manage internal and external communications and publications
- Assists in updating company website as necessary Write, manage, post and respond to social media content
- Assist with the planning of agency’s public events and initiatives
- Creates stewardship reports and other communications that demonstrate the impact of the donor’s giftsQualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in fundraising, communications, not-for-profit sector
- B.A./B.S. preferred with an emphasis or concentration in fund development, communication – marketing, business, public relations, or related field
- CFRE designation an asset Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Knowledge of and/or experience in Waterloo region preferred
- A valid driving license, use of a personal car and willingness to travel as requiredFor this position, in addition to your resume, please send a 1-2 page outline of how your education and work experience relates to the position.
Candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by Wednesday June 27, 2018, 4pm to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org We appreciate all applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Download description below
Kinbridge FD-CC Posting Final