Membership in WFRE is open to all paid staff and/or volunteers who have the responsibility for on-going fundraising in a not-for-profit organization or to students enrolled in or recently (within one year) graduated from a fundraising related program.
Professional Membership:$60.00 (Please note only the named member can attend meetings for free)
Corporate Membership: $125.00 (Two individuals from any organization can attend all events for free and different staff members can rotate through the various events)
Non Member – Online – cost per event: $15.00
Non Member – In Person – cost per event: $40.00
Membership fees are annual July 1/2021 to June 30th/2022.
The aim of the executive is to have 5 events per year.
Reminder that each yearly Membership (Professional or Corporate) also allows you to bring a guest only one time a year for free.
Members are eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting of the Waterloo Wellington Fund Raising Executives (WFRE), and are encouraged to serve on the WFRE Board or participate on ad-hoc committees assembled by the Board.
For more information, contact the Membership Chair at email@example.com
TOP TEN REASONS GO JOIN WFRE:
- Continued education towards your CFRE designation/ongoing credits for an extremely reasonable membership rate
- Network and work with other fundraising professionals in your community;
- Share ideas on current fundraising issues and topics;
- Attend WFRE educational Program Sessions, where you will learn trends, new techniques and proven how-to methods of fundraising;
- Receive notices of fundraising job opportunities;
- Promote adherence to standards of professional practice and a code of ethics;
- Help increase public awareness of the importance and value of philanthropy;
- Promote to donors and the general public that through their donation of time, resources and funds their community has become a better place to live, work and play;
- Help keep the spirit of philanthropy alive in Waterloo Region and Wellington by celebrating annual National Philanthropy Day in November;
- Be part of a dynamic group of professional fundraisers!