Membership in WFRE is open to all paid staff and/or volunteers who have the responsibility for on-going fundraising in a not-for-profit organization or to students enrolled in or recently (within one year) graduated from a fundraising related program.
- Network and work with other fundraising professionals in your community;
- Share ideas on current fundraising issues and topics;
- Attend WFRE educational Program Sessions, where you will learn trends, new techniques and proven how-to methods of fundraising;
- Have access to the bursary program in support of your professional development;
- Receive notices of fundraising job opportunities;
- Promote adherence to standards of professional practice and a code of ethics;
- Help increase public awareness of the importance and value of philanthropy;
- Promote to donors and the general public that through their donation of time, resources and funds their community has become a better place to live, work and play;
- Help keep the spirit of philanthropy alive in Waterloo Region and Wellington by celebrating annual National Philanthropy Day in November;
- Be part of a dynamic group of professional fundraisers!
Professional Membership: $125.00 (Please note only the named member can attend meetings for free)
Corporate Membership $125.00 ( Any single individual from that organization can attend for free – the 2nd individual would be a guest and pay the guest fee)
Membership fees are annual and are due upon the anniversary date of your membership, providing you with twelve full months of benefits!
Members are eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting of the Waterloo Wellington Fund Raising Executives (WFRE), and are encouraged to serve on the WFRE Board or participate on ad-hoc committees assembled by the Board.
To complete an Application Form APPLY NOW
For more information, contact the Membership Chair at email@example.com