Membership in WFRE is open to all paid staff and/or volunteers who have the responsibility for on-going fundraising in a not-for-profit organization or to students enrolled in or recently (within one year) graduated from a fundraising related program.
- Network and work with other fundraising professionals in your community;
- Share ideas on current fundraising issues and topics;
- Attend WFRE educational Program Sessions, where you will learn trends, new techniques and proven how-to methods of fundraising;
- Have access to the bursary program in support of your professional development;
- Receive notices of fundraising job opportunities;
- Promote adherence to standards of professional practice and a code of ethics;
- Help increase public awareness of the importance and value of philanthropy;
- Promote to donors and the general public that through their donation of time, resources and funds their community has become a better place to live, work and play;
- Help keep the spirit of philanthropy alive in Waterloo Region and Wellington by celebrating annual National Philanthropy Day in November;
- Be part of a dynamic group of professional fundraisers!
Professional Membership: $125.00 (Please note only the named member can attend meetings for free)